So, you’ve heard about Whistler BMX and you want to help? Here’s how you can:
- Donate money directly to the club, either at the bank, by email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or online here – we will soon be able to offer tax receipts!
- Share this document (PDF) with your employer and ask them if there’s anything they are willing to do to help (e.g. donate products or services, money or expertise).
- Get involved and help personally. We are all volunteers and are working hard to make this project a reality, if you have skills and are willing to give some time then contact us through the website or someone you know involved.
- Check the list below to see if you have something we need, all donations are gratefully received:
Stuff we need:
- Air ccompressor
- Rakes (x10)
- Flat Shovels (x10)
- Wheelbarrow (x2)
- Line Painter
- Traffic Cones (x25)
- Garden Hose (400′)
- Hose Gun Nozzle (x2)
- Hose Reel
- Moto Clipboards (x20)
- BBQ Tools
- Propane Bottle (x2)
For the Moto Shed:
- Carpenter to clean up siding.
- Window Shutters.
- Locks for shutters and door.
- Stairs for front door.
- Help and materials to sand and stain/paint exterior & interior.
We also need help to connect the:
- Electrical service to the site.
- Water service to the site.
A loader and dump truck to move 2500 cubic meters of dirt the 0.6km from Jane Lakes Road to the track site (roughly 52 hours of trucking) as well as a loader, D6 bulldozer and excavator to do the actual build.